Snorkel and Dive Adventures
Roatan Honduras is located in the southwest corner of the Caribbean and is home to one of the largest barrier reefs in the world. The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef has a wide variety of beautifully coloed species of corals, fish, sea turtles and mid-February to April, Whale Sharks!
Here are a few things to consider when planning your trip to Roatan.
- Airports – Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport on Roatan, though most flights pass though mainland Honduras before connecting to Roatan. Ferry services are also available.
- Language – Most of the resort employees speak both Spanish (official language) and English as well as multiple other languages.
- Money – The local currency is Hunduran Lempira. Credit Cards are also accepted just about everwhere by Roatan businesses.
- Electricity – 110 volt, 60 Hz, is available at most resorts.
- Internet – Most resorts and cafes in Roatan offer an internet connection.
SEND US A MESSAGE
CALL THE CAPTAINS DIRECT
Call Captain Greg
Call Captain Keith
Call Captain Derek
Email us direct: